Bible Prophecy Research
Title: Palestine, Palestine, Palestine
Submitted by: email@example.com
Palestine, Palestine, Palestine
5 Nissan, 5763
April 7, 2003
Whenever I turn on the tv lately I see Palestine in the news; not the land of Israel in the Middle East, but Palestine, TX, Palestine, WV and the Palestine Hotel. The fact that so many news items have to do with this one word is sign enough to me to keep track of them even though I can't explain every instance to my satisfaction. Is this just coincidence? I don't think so
1. Please see Space Shuttle Columbia for info on Palestine, TX where the first reported sightings of shuttle debris were found.
This picture shows how a mob lynched unarmed Israel Defense Forces in October, 2000. This is one of the watershed events that started the latest "uprising" of Arabs in Israel.
- Ramallah is supposed to be under Palestinian control
- they were lynched
- they were ambushed after taking a wrong turn and ending up in Ramallah
- the IDF men were beaten by the mob with bare hands in some cases
Here are some parallels between this event and our next recent occurrence of Palestine in the news, this time Palestine, WV and the rescue of POW Jessica Lynch:
- she is from Palestine, WV
- her last name is Lynch
- she and her unit were ambushed after taking a wrong turn in Iraq
- special operation forces used their hands to dig up the remains of the other soldiers from her unit that were found in the same area as she was
Everyone could've used better Road Maps?
(please see Space Shuttle Columbia for info on the "road map" being pushed on Israel by the world's leaders)
3. The third instance of this word happened when the Palestine Hotel was shelled Monday night. That's where most of the foreign press has been staying. I can't for the life of me understand why everyone is so shocked that in a war zone there are buildings being shelled. These journalists have lost all sense of objectivity and their bias is showing as they constantly snipe at American forces without once considering that this is a well-known tactic of the Iraqi regime—the use of innocent life as a propaganda tool. What a coup! The Iraqis could not have devised a more clever plan! These journalists think they are reporting the war but they've become pawns and don't have the wherewithal to figure it out. We've seen more than enough of this type of skewered journalism in the world's press with their coverage of the Oslo War so we shouldn't be too surprised—defensive maneuvers being reported as if they were deliberate, unprovoked events to maximize loss of life. Absolutely amazing times we live in...
Please be advised that this domain (Philologos.org) does not endorse 100 per cent any link contained herein. This forum is for the dissemination of pertinent information on an end-times biblical theme which includes many disturbing, unethical, immoral, etc. topics and should be viewed with a mature, discerning eye.